Sunday, June 24, 2012

First class taught! 6/23/12 at 11am in S. Pasadena

Total of 32 students. Included in the 32, there were 5 teachers, 3 fellow graduates, my husband who was his first time taking Bikram Yoga, and my 2 children, and people who I practiced with before I went to training and have become friends at the studio...

With all the love and support that I got, I was still very nervous!!! Standing on the podium was really a wonderful and scary feeling at the same time, it was nerve wrecking! I did not have the energy that I wished I had to give to my students. I felt really tense! My body almost felt like a block of ice...

I finished the class at around 85 mins.

My studio owner and fellow teachers all were very kind and encouraging!!! All said I did great for my first class. And gave me helpful corrections to be better and improve my teaching. I'm so thankful to be surrounded by all of these wonderful people!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment