Saturday, April 21, 2012

BYTT: week one done, eight more weeks to go!!

I got to the hotel on Sunday, 4/15/12, & orientation started at around 3pm that afternoon. Before then, I was able to register & received my course material & also checked into my room. That was Sunday :)

Monday we had Bikram's orientation at 10:30am & then first yoga class at 5pm which was taught by Bikram himself!!

From Tursday & on, 421 of us started to go up on the podium and deliver our half moon dialogue for Bikram. I did it on wednesday which was nerve wrecking!! His comment to me: 'dialogue is good, but need to relax and add in personality.'
As soon as everyone is done with half moon, then we are going to do it in groups for the rest of the postures with teacher(s). schedule which contains am & pm yoga & am & pm lecture & posture clinic.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment